Assalamu alaikum warahmathullahi wabarakathuhu
Its that time of the year when we should be planning our zakath. We would like to remind you of the following categories:
Our projects related to zakath include:
1. helping the orphans education, weddings and job acquisition
2. Widows – financial help, empowerment through interest free loans, training of a vocation, re marriage – finding partners and financial help for the weddings
3. Helping the poor in any way we can
– loan settlements
– house repairs / building
– paying rental
– electricity connections
– water connections
4. Kathna(circumcision) of poor children and reverts
5. Reverts – education, clothes, books, employment, loans, empowerment, marriage etc.
5. visiting the inmates of prison and advising them, clothes, clocks, radio, food etc. during Ramadan
6. Ramadhan projects
– dry rations for the poor
– ifthar for the poor
– quran distribution for the poor
7. Haj season
– festival clothes
8. Feed the poor – cooked food for poor people once a month
9. Free education in our Alasafeer school for the poor/ refugees, in our school for special needs children “Spring of Mercy”
10.Orphanage and House of Benevolence – Darun nusra
11. School books and stationery in December to the poor
12. Medical needs – medicine, wheel chairs, prosthesis, hearing aids, free spectacles and free eye surgery, help for heart surgery, kidney transplant etc.
13. Calamities – floods, tsunami etc.
14. Marriage assistance for the poor
15. Financial assistance and medicine for the elderly destitutes
Almuslimaath, for the last 25 years ( alhamdulillah) has been seeking out those who are in need and helping them to fast by providing dry rations, settling their needs and providing a livelihood either through a stipend or teaching them a vocation so that they can stand on their own feet and live with dignity.
Would you like to be part of this scheme? If so send us your zakath and indicate which project you would like to participate in.
May Allah bless you with abundance in this world and the next.